This Acceptable Use Policy sets out the terms for all users of and visitors to www.mindfulattention.com.au (the Site).
The Site is operated by Mindful Attention Training (MAT) under Australian Business Number 806 247 242 08.
You may use the Site only for lawful purposes and in accordance with any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
You may not:
• Share your access code with others, except with express written authority;
• Reproduce, duplicate, copy or resell any part of the Site or its contents;
• Use the Site to harm or attempt to harm minors in any way;
• Damage, interfere with, or disrupt any part of the Site including equipment, network or software;
• Use the Site to transmit or procure the sending of any spam; and
• Knowingly use the Site to transmit a virus.
The Site provides educational material and does not constitute therapeutic or medical treatment or advice.
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise stated, all intellectual property rights in any programs, materials and other documents or items that MAT prepares or produces in connection with the Site belong to MAT absolutely.
Suspension and Termination
MAT shall determine, in its absolute discretion, whether there has been a breach of this Acceptable Use Policy through your use of the Site.
When a breach of this Policy has occurred, MAT may take such action as it considers appropriate including the following actions:
• Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your access code to use the Site;
• Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs resulting from the breach;
• Additional legal action against you and/or third parties as required; and
• Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as MAT believes necessary.
MAT excludes all liability for any breaches of this Acceptable Use Policy by users of the Site and/or third parties. MAT also excludes liability for any actions taken in response to such breaches. The responses described in this Acceptable Use Policy are not limited and MAT may take any other action it considers reasonably appropriate.
Changes to the Acceptable Use Policy
MAT may revise this Acceptable Use Policy at any time by amending this page. Users are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes MAT makes as they are legally binding. Some of the provisions contained in this Acceptable Use Policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on the site.